Stoner Underground Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stoner Underground Nation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
/SRH/Back2BaseX (310)
lefteris is coming back once again? Vote_lcaplefteris is coming back once again? Voting_barlefteris is coming back once again? Vote_rcap 
Atlas (287)
lefteris is coming back once again? Vote_lcaplefteris is coming back once again? Voting_barlefteris is coming back once again? Vote_rcap 
Hiroki (258)
Wolf (210)
/SRH/PillMatic (192)
=CTK=GIR (179)
Cabanaw (166)
PisTOLWhit (162)
KamiKaZe (160)
/SRH/Weez (150)
{SUN} Playlist

lefteris is coming back once again?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lefteris

lefteris

lefteris is coming back once again? Empty
PostSubject: lefteris is coming back once again?   lefteris is coming back once again? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:13 am

woot well i decided to come back to sun clan so here:
AC Name:R-lefty
Previous Clans (optional):CTK SUN:p IC AND NBK and others!!!
Time Zone/Country:hmm i do not know but i live in greece
How long you usually play per day:every day on evening afternoon and a few hours at night
Times your usually on:hmm all the time
How long you've played AC:2 years
Anyone you know in the clan:yeah all of you
Favored Mode:TOSOK of course thats why i pro at this Razz
Favored Map (ac_ map please):desert... thats why i always win
Favored Custom Map (optional):desert_jungle
Favored Gun:shotgun and submarine

Hobbies (optional): i got lots of
A bio(optional): i do not know what is that

one word of me:woot woot woot lefteris the awsome is here woot woot woot
the pro of TOSOK is here yes yes yes everybody read this caz i will make you cry like a baby (sing that ok?) lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
lefteris

lefteris

PostSubject: Re: lefteris is coming back once again?   lefteris is coming back once again? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:51 am

oooo nobody... hmmm i changed my mind
Back to top Go down
JackBauer

JackBauer

PostSubject: Re: lefteris is coming back once again?   lefteris is coming back once again? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:19 pm

lolz....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lefteris is coming back once again?   lefteris is coming back once again? Empty

Back to top Go down

lefteris is coming back once again?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stoner Underground Nation  :: General Discussion :: Become a stoner today!-
Jump to: