Stoner Underground Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stoner Underground Nation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
/SRH/Back2BaseX (310)
Offically Leaving SUN Vote_lcapOffically Leaving SUN Voting_barOffically Leaving SUN Vote_rcap 
Atlas (287)
Offically Leaving SUN Vote_lcapOffically Leaving SUN Voting_barOffically Leaving SUN Vote_rcap 
Hiroki (258)
Wolf (210)
/SRH/PillMatic (192)
=CTK=GIR (179)
Cabanaw (166)
PisTOLWhit (162)
KamiKaZe (160)
/SRH/Weez (150)
{SUN} Playlist

Offically Leaving SUN

Go down 
+2
IamLegend
Atlas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Atlas
Admin
Atlas

Offically Leaving SUN Empty
PostSubject: Offically Leaving SUN   Offically Leaving SUN EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:13 am

Going through some changes and problems, and SUN really isn't what it used to be for me or even AC, if anyones noticed i've hardly been playing AC these past few weeks. Idk if im going to play AC at all anymore, but i hope everyone does what brings them the most fun. Sorry to leave anyone who still had some hope in SUN.
Sincerely Atlas
Back to top Go down
https://sunclan.forumotion.net
IamLegend
SUN Member
IamLegend

PostSubject: Re: Offically Leaving SUN   Offically Leaving SUN EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:35 am

omg I go away for 2 weeks and come back to see Atlas is leaving Shocked well I understand and I hope your able to take care of those problems and I wish you the best it was a pleasure pwning with and being pwned by you lol hope you stick around the forum at least but g'luck and take care bra you will be missed Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuckyourfeelingsbae
JackBauer

JackBauer

PostSubject: Re: Offically Leaving SUN   Offically Leaving SUN EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:37 pm

POOR LEGEND SRRY TO SEE EVERYONE LEFT
Back to top Go down
Cabanaw
SUN Member
Cabanaw

PostSubject: Re: Offically Leaving SUN   Offically Leaving SUN EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:54 pm

so who is running {SUN} now then...?
Back to top Go down
angle_of_death
SUN Member

PostSubject: Re: Offically Leaving SUN   Offically Leaving SUN EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:23 pm

sry to see you are gonna be leaving its been fun owning nubs with you gl and have fun.
Back to top Go down
LordOfWar
SUN Member
LordOfWar

PostSubject: Re: Offically Leaving SUN   Offically Leaving SUN EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:15 am

gl atlas sad to see you go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offically Leaving SUN   Offically Leaving SUN Empty

Back to top Go down

Offically Leaving SUN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stoner Underground Nation  :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: