Stoner Underground Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stoner Underground Nation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
/SRH/Back2BaseX (310)
Legends Epic Application [Approved] Vote_lcapLegends Epic Application [Approved] Voting_barLegends Epic Application [Approved] Vote_rcap 
Atlas (287)
Legends Epic Application [Approved] Vote_lcapLegends Epic Application [Approved] Voting_barLegends Epic Application [Approved] Vote_rcap 
Hiroki (258)
Wolf (210)
/SRH/PillMatic (192)
=CTK=GIR (179)
Cabanaw (166)
PisTOLWhit (162)
KamiKaZe (160)
/SRH/Weez (150)
{SUN} Playlist

Legends Epic Application [Approved]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IamLegend
SUN Member
IamLegend

Legends Epic Application [Approved] Empty
PostSubject: Legends Epic Application [Approved]   Legends Epic Application [Approved] EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:12 am

|Bong|

AC Name: |ABO|_IamLegend
Previous Clans: None
Time Zone/Country: EST/USA/Florida...da bottom bitch lol
How long you usually play per day: really depends..usually a few hours
Times your usually on: between 10pm and 7am....its what a job'll do lol
How long you've played AC: a few months on and off becoming more active as of late tho
Anyone you know in the clan: not personally but have played with a whole lot of you
Favored Mode: CTF
Favored Map: Ac_Desert
Favored Custom Map: ?
Favored Gun: Sniper or shotgun

Hobbies: Music in general, chillin and vibin...pretty basic
A bio: I'm so cool even I wanna be me...get with the trend Legend sells lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuckyourfeelingsbae
/SRH/Back2BaseX
Burnouts
Burnouts
/SRH/Back2BaseX

PostSubject: Re: Legends Epic Application [Approved]   Legends Epic Application [Approved] EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:43 pm

Haven't I seen you repping another clan other than ABO as well?
Back to top Go down
IamLegend
SUN Member
IamLegend

PostSubject: Re: Legends Epic Application [Approved]   Legends Epic Application [Approved] EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:23 pm

No I have not repped any other clan I use ABO cuz its a tag me and my homebois use and I've used uNo (under No oNe) once and that was jus pokin fun at my friend JD who created the clan oNe other than that ive never been in any clan or used a clan tag
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuckyourfeelingsbae
Atlas
Admin
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Legends Epic Application [Approved]   Legends Epic Application [Approved] EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:27 pm

Glad to see you're still sticking around the forums, you will know of our decision by today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sunclan.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legends Epic Application [Approved]   Legends Epic Application [Approved] Empty

Back to top Go down

Legends Epic Application [Approved]
Page 1 of 1