Stoner Underground Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stoner Underground Nation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
/SRH/Back2BaseX (310)
T3HAL3X's Application (APPROVED) Vote_lcapT3HAL3X's Application (APPROVED) Voting_barT3HAL3X's Application (APPROVED) Vote_rcap 
Atlas (287)
T3HAL3X's Application (APPROVED) Vote_lcapT3HAL3X's Application (APPROVED) Voting_barT3HAL3X's Application (APPROVED) Vote_rcap 
Hiroki (258)
Wolf (210)
/SRH/PillMatic (192)
=CTK=GIR (179)
Cabanaw (166)
PisTOLWhit (162)
KamiKaZe (160)
/SRH/Weez (150)
{SUN} Playlist

T3HAL3X's Application (APPROVED)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
T3H4L3X

T3H4L3X

T3HAL3X's Application (APPROVED) Empty
PostSubject: T3HAL3X's Application (APPROVED)   T3HAL3X's Application (APPROVED) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:48 pm

AC Name: T3HAL3X
Previous Clans (optional): [CoGG] - [50d4] - \m/ ( Clans Me And NORD Made Lol )
Time Zone/Country: EST / USA
How long you usually play per day: An hour or so
Times your usually on: 5:00 p.m - 12: p.m
How long you've played AC: A Month
Anyone you know in the clan: Mostly Everyone
Favored Mode: TOSOK
Favored Map (ac_ map please): ac_desert
Favored Custom Map (optional): Jump City
Favored Gun: Sniper Rifle

P.S You may not know me as T3HAL3X Considering I have been known as a couple of people including TeHaLeX , TaB , Life , Anonymous , And now my final name is T3HAL3X.
Back to top Go down
NORDLINGER
SUN Member
NORDLINGER

PostSubject: Re: T3HAL3X's Application (APPROVED)   T3HAL3X's Application (APPROVED) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:35 pm

I vouch for this guy. He is pretty good although he is half retarded half of the time. Oh, and he is my brother Razz
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Admin
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: T3HAL3X's Application (APPROVED)   T3HAL3X's Application (APPROVED) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:11 am

Recruiting is closed at the moment, that's only until pistol returns. So you're going to have to wait a week or so. I only made an exception for Nord because I know Pistol wouldn't object to it. In the mean time post up a few screen shots. If Pistol takes too long to return, il approve or deny you. But don't worry the wait won't be longer than 5 days.
Back to top Go down
https://sunclan.forumotion.net
PisTOLWhit
Admin
PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: T3HAL3X's Application (APPROVED)   T3HAL3X's Application (APPROVED) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:34 pm

APPROVED, TESTED, AND BEFRIENDED!!

Great to have you guys. Awesome addition to SUN, and great people to play with!!!

Hope to see you soon (sorry this took so long)
Back to top Go down
ReApEr
SUN Member
ReApEr

PostSubject: Re: T3HAL3X's Application (APPROVED)   T3HAL3X's Application (APPROVED) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 9:08 pm

welcome to the clan pistol your gonna have to updates the clan members list
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T3HAL3X's Application (APPROVED)   T3HAL3X's Application (APPROVED) Empty

Back to top Go down

T3HAL3X's Application (APPROVED)
Page 1 of 1