Stoner Underground Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stoner Underground Nation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
/SRH/Back2BaseX (310)
Chad APPLICATION YO! (APPROVED) Vote_lcapChad APPLICATION YO! (APPROVED) Voting_barChad APPLICATION YO! (APPROVED) Vote_rcap 
Atlas (287)
Chad APPLICATION YO! (APPROVED) Vote_lcapChad APPLICATION YO! (APPROVED) Voting_barChad APPLICATION YO! (APPROVED) Vote_rcap 
Hiroki (258)
Wolf (210)
/SRH/PillMatic (192)
=CTK=GIR (179)
Cabanaw (166)
PisTOLWhit (162)
KamiKaZe (160)
/SRH/Weez (150)
{SUN} Playlist

Chad APPLICATION YO! (APPROVED)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chad

Chad

Chad APPLICATION YO! (APPROVED) Empty
PostSubject: Chad APPLICATION YO! (APPROVED)   Chad APPLICATION YO! (APPROVED) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:58 am

AC Name: Chad
Previous Clans (optional):
Time Zone/Country: Australian EST
How long you usually play per day: Depending on the day, usually an hour if not more.
Times your usually on: before 5pm and after 10pm
How long you've played AC: Going on a few months now
Anyone you know in the clan: A few Smile
Favored Mode: TOSOK
Favored Map (ac_ map please): Desert
Favored Custom Map (optional): Deserto and Beastwars Razz
Favored Gun: SMG/Sniper

Cheers guys and look forward to playing with you again soon!

Peace
Back to top Go down
/SRH/Weez

/SRH/Weez

PostSubject: Re: Chad APPLICATION YO! (APPROVED)   Chad APPLICATION YO! (APPROVED) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:01 am

Alright man were gonna test you asap. i already know your skills. and your minty as a mint can get.
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit
Admin
PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: Chad APPLICATION YO! (APPROVED)   Chad APPLICATION YO! (APPROVED) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:24 am

Chad, I have no problem approving you. Ive been playing with you since i started AC

just respond to this so I know your checking, and Ill give u the ok

:-)

PS put the tag on after replying here

Last edited by PisTOLWhit on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
/SRH/PillMatic

/SRH/PillMatic

PostSubject: Re: Chad APPLICATION YO! (APPROVED)   Chad APPLICATION YO! (APPROVED) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:06 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO chad muh dude Smile welcome
Back to top Go down
Chad

Chad

PostSubject: Re: Chad APPLICATION YO! (APPROVED)   Chad APPLICATION YO! (APPROVED) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:58 pm

Hey guys,

Thanks Weez, Pistol, 3-oh-3 and everyone else involved! Smile I would've checked yesterday but i ran out of internet...yes that's right, it can run out! Well actually its just due to my shitty pre-paid internet coz I'm a bum. But anyway i look forward to being part of the team! Let's rock out with out cocks out! In a strictly hetero but non homophobic kind of way!....I'll just be shutting up now.
Back to top Go down
i9

i9

PostSubject: Re: Chad APPLICATION YO! (APPROVED)   Chad APPLICATION YO! (APPROVED) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:18 am

THE CHADE Very Happy IS A MEMBER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chad APPLICATION YO! (APPROVED)   Chad APPLICATION YO! (APPROVED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chad APPLICATION YO! (APPROVED)
Page 1 of 1