Stoner Underground Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stoner Underground Nation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
/SRH/Back2BaseX (310)
[RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED) Vote_lcap[RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED) Voting_bar[RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED) Vote_rcap 
Atlas (287)
[RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED) Vote_lcap[RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED) Voting_bar[RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED) Vote_rcap 
Hiroki (258)
Wolf (210)
/SRH/PillMatic (192)
=CTK=GIR (179)
Cabanaw (166)
PisTOLWhit (162)
KamiKaZe (160)
/SRH/Weez (150)
{SUN} Playlist

[RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
i9

i9

[RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED) Empty
PostSubject: [RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED)   [RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:14 am

AC Name: |[RaaM]|
Previous Clans (optional): BAMF, NoS
Time Zone/Country: +10, Australia
How long you usually play per day: Holidays: about 3-4, School: about 2
Times your usually on: in the morning in holidays, but in the after noon during school
How long you've played AC: about 8 months
Anyone you know in the clan: DIWI5150, Pistolwhit
Favored Mode: TOSOK, LSS
Favored Map (ac_ map please): ac_desert
Favored Custom Map (optional): ac_conflict, beatswars, ezjemvill3
Favored Gun: submachine gun or sniper rifle

Hobbies (optional): acrobatics, AC

i also make maps afro
Back to top Go down
/SRH/Weez

/SRH/Weez

PostSubject: Re: [RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED)   [RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:39 am

We will have to get you tested dude.
Even more so if your into making maps. ill leave this for pistol
Back to top Go down
i9

i9

PostSubject: Re: [RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED)   [RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:03 am

yea, i'll try to get on tomorrow, and im usually on same time as pistol, so it might work out Smile
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit
Admin
PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: [RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED)   [RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:02 am

Tested and Approved

Welcome to the family, and please stop by the Innerclan Forum and check the forums there. There are many important posts within.

Great yo have you and as always Have Fun, Get High, Get Better and Pwn in the Process

:-D

--pIStolwHIT--
Back to top Go down
ReApEr
SUN Member
ReApEr

PostSubject: Re: [RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED)   [RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Don't want him in clan he cheated me when i was playing with a trackpad lol! and i still woooooooooooon!!!!!
Back to top Go down
/SRH/Back2BaseX
Burnouts
Burnouts
/SRH/Back2BaseX

PostSubject: Re: [RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED)   [RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:48 pm

Glad to see you got tested. Welcome to SUN, man.
Back to top Go down
i9

i9

PostSubject: Re: [RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED)   [RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:28 pm

ReApEr wrote:
Don't want him in clan he cheated me when i was playing with a trackpad lol! and i still woooooooooooon!!!!!

i cheated? Neutral

and i came in the game later then you, so yea
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit
Admin
PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: [RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED)   [RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:02 pm

lol, he was JP

we hash (heh heh, i said hash) each other around here. I guess you can say we are Curtious Dicks.

:-p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED)   [RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED) Empty

Back to top Go down

[RaaM] applictaion (APPROVED)
Page 1 of 1