Stoner Underground Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stoner Underground Nation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
/SRH/Back2BaseX (310)
Rebel's App [approved] Vote_lcapRebel's App [approved] Voting_barRebel's App [approved] Vote_rcap 
Atlas (287)
Rebel's App [approved] Vote_lcapRebel's App [approved] Voting_barRebel's App [approved] Vote_rcap 
Hiroki (258)
Wolf (210)
/SRH/PillMatic (192)
=CTK=GIR (179)
Cabanaw (166)
PisTOLWhit (162)
KamiKaZe (160)
/SRH/Weez (150)
{SUN} Playlist

Rebel's App [approved]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
/SRH/Rebel

/SRH/Rebel

Rebel's App [approved] Empty
PostSubject: Rebel''s App [approved]   Rebel's App [approved] EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:39 pm

"Joint"
AC Name: Rebel
Previous Clans (optional): [LE4]
Time Zone/Country: GMT UK?
How long you usually play per day: 3/4 hours -+
Times your usually on: night , 7-11
How long you've played AC: 4 months? maybe abit less?
Anyone you know in the clan: Been asked to join by "sharp"
Favored Mode: TOSOK
Favored Map (ac_ map please): Ezjemville_5.0_Real texture
Favored Custom Map (optional): any
Favored Gun: Sniper

Hobbies: I love getting high and playing me some AC! Very Happy hehe
Back to top Go down
joanelive4sun

PostSubject: rebel app   Rebel's App [approved] EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:09 am

welll i know rebel he is a good player...i played with him lots of times in ezjemville and in oldvilage he always gets lots of frags and he die like 10-12 times and he always frags me -,- xD lol! he plays really well and i think he should join and be accepted
Back to top Go down
/SRH/Rebel

/SRH/Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Rebel's App [approved]   Rebel's App [approved] EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:15 am

joanelive4sun wrote:
welll i know rebel he is a good player...i played with him lots of times in ezjemville and in oldvilage he always gets lots of frags and he die like 10-12 times and he always frags me -,- xD lol! he plays really well and i think he should join and be accepted

Hehe thanks alot Smile atleast some people notice me Smile your not bad yourself.. i mean lets all be honest lol.. we all have our good days and our bad days! Smile

See you around dude..

Reb~
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rebel's App [approved]   Rebel's App [approved] EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:43 am

Try to play in the SUN server a lot and if you see a SUN member (they are always there) ask them for the test. If they ignore you, it doesn't mean they don't want to test you, it's probably because they are so addicted that they want to win OR they are just blind. Like of what happened to me with Sharp when I kept calling his name like for 30 times but he wouldn't answer until I called him with like 10000 letters. He was probably on crack though.... lol!
Back to top Go down
/SRH/Rebel

/SRH/Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Rebel's App [approved]   Rebel's App [approved] EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:48 am

Wolf wrote:
Try to play in the SUN server a lot and if you see a SUN member (they are always there) ask them for the test. If they ignore you, it doesn't mean they don't want to test you, it's probably because they are so addicted that they want to win OR they are just blind. Like of what happened to me with Sharp when I kept calling his name like for 30 times but he wouldn't answer until I called him with like 10000 letters. He was probably on crack though.... lol!

rofl Razz

alrite dude ill be sure to do that.. i mean ive been trying to go into the sun servers today Wink im abbout to load up now.. so ill be sure to check out the SUN server(s)
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rebel's App [approved]   Rebel's App [approved] EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:06 pm

Rebel is an awesome guy and we had a really cool time. Here's the screenshot....

Rebel's App [approved] Picture2

I hope you let him
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
/SRH/Rebel

/SRH/Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Rebel's App [approved]   Rebel's App [approved] EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:30 pm

Wolf wrote:
Rebel is an awesome guy and we had a really cool time. Here's the screenshot....

Rebel's App [approved] Picture2

I hope you let him
Very Happy

thanks buddy...
was a good game.. i think your the most acurate person ive played 1vs1 with.. Razz

even if i dont get in.. ill still be around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Admin
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Rebel's App [approved]   Rebel's App [approved] EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:34 pm

Welcome to the clan, glad to have ya man.
Back to top Go down
https://sunclan.forumotion.net
/SRH/Rebel

/SRH/Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Rebel's App [approved]   Rebel's App [approved] EmptySat May 16, 2009 3:27 pm

Atlas wrote:
Welcome to the clan, glad to have ya man.

woot finally Very Happy glad to be apart of sun =]

ill be on later.. right now my mum is downloading.. pritty pointless trying to play witht his lagg Very Happy

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebel's App [approved]   Rebel's App [approved] Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebel's App [approved]
Page 1 of 1