Stoner Underground Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stoner Underground Nation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
/SRH/Back2BaseX (310)
hi there, I'd like to join. [APPROVED] Vote_lcaphi there, I'd like to join. [APPROVED] Voting_barhi there, I'd like to join. [APPROVED] Vote_rcap 
Atlas (287)
hi there, I'd like to join. [APPROVED] Vote_lcaphi there, I'd like to join. [APPROVED] Voting_barhi there, I'd like to join. [APPROVED] Vote_rcap 
Hiroki (258)
Wolf (210)
/SRH/PillMatic (192)
=CTK=GIR (179)
Cabanaw (166)
PisTOLWhit (162)
KamiKaZe (160)
/SRH/Weez (150)
{SUN} Playlist

hi there, I'd like to join. [APPROVED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Desertus

Desertus

hi there, I'd like to join. [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: hi there, I'd like to join. [APPROVED]   hi there, I'd like to join. [APPROVED] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:00 pm

My name's Paweł, I live in Poland(+1 I think), I'm still a student. That's what I can say about myself at this point.

So tonight I've been playing AC and I've met Raivion in game and after short game he asked me would if I'd like to join {SUN}.
I've never been to any clan yet and I usualy say no thanks, but this time I was like I might give it a chance. Afterall I can always leave if things won't work out and no harm will be done.

I've been away from the game for a couple of months and I've returned a few days ago.
I'm not really sure how long have I been playing,
if I sum up it would be a few months I guess.

I play AC to relax and have some fun, I think I play the game for at least 1-2 hours a day but that depends on a mood and a day.

My favourite game mode is OSOK and that's what I mainly play, you can see me playing other modes too but that's rather rare.
I hate LSS becuse it's all about grenades not knives actually.

My favourite weapons are obviously sniper rifle&knife and sniper&pistol combo outside OSOK.
I love ac_krullskeep map as it's perfect for OSOK but I like ac_desert too, good one for TOSOK. I play on NS servers most of the time.

I'm rather average player so don't expect too much from me, I don't care if I lose or I win as long as I'm having fun. The only thing I hate is when I'm called a cheater.

I can host a server on request for a match or two but doing that 24h is not an option.
My in game name is Desertus and that would be all I guess.
Thanks for reading and see ya in game.

Tested and approved, welcome to the team man!
Back to top Go down
http://www.el-iron.com
Raivion
SUN Member

PostSubject: Re: hi there, I'd like to join. [APPROVED]   hi there, I'd like to join. [APPROVED] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:24 pm

try to find me on ac, and ill test you!
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Admin
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: hi there, I'd like to join. [APPROVED]   hi there, I'd like to join. [APPROVED] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:28 am

Welcome to the forums Twisted Evil lol good luck on your app, you can put up screen shots of you pwnage if you don't catch a stoner on.
Back to top Go down
https://sunclan.forumotion.net
Desertus

Desertus

PostSubject: Re: hi there, I'd like to join. [APPROVED]   hi there, I'd like to join. [APPROVED] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:31 pm

Thanks guys, I'll try to do my best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.el-iron.com
Atlas
Admin
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: hi there, I'd like to join. [APPROVED]   hi there, I'd like to join. [APPROVED] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:29 pm

Congrats on making it, i look forward to fraggin wit you drunken
Back to top Go down
https://sunclan.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi there, I'd like to join. [APPROVED]   hi there, I'd like to join. [APPROVED] Empty

Back to top Go down

hi there, I'd like to join. [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1