Stoner Underground Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stoner Underground Nation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
/SRH/Back2BaseX (310)
Borat wants to join (APPROVED) Vote_lcapBorat wants to join (APPROVED) Voting_barBorat wants to join (APPROVED) Vote_rcap 
Atlas (287)
Borat wants to join (APPROVED) Vote_lcapBorat wants to join (APPROVED) Voting_barBorat wants to join (APPROVED) Vote_rcap 
Hiroki (258)
Wolf (210)
/SRH/PillMatic (192)
=CTK=GIR (179)
Cabanaw (166)
PisTOLWhit (162)
KamiKaZe (160)
/SRH/Weez (150)
{SUN} Playlist

Borat wants to join (APPROVED)

Go down 
4 posters

What {SUN} Thinks
Yes
Borat wants to join (APPROVED) Vote_lcap86%Borat wants to join (APPROVED) Vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
No
Borat wants to join (APPROVED) Vote_lcap0%Borat wants to join (APPROVED) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I Don't Know Him
Borat wants to join (APPROVED) Vote_lcap14%Borat wants to join (APPROVED) Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
I Will Hump Your Leg To Have Him In
Borat wants to join (APPROVED) Vote_lcap0%Borat wants to join (APPROVED) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
This is my App Approve me PUHLEASE
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Borat
SUN Member
Borat

Borat wants to join (APPROVED) Empty
PostSubject: Borat wants to join (APPROVED)   Borat wants to join (APPROVED) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:50 pm

Joint!!!
AC Name: Borat
Previous Clans (optional):none
Time Zone/Country:Pacific( i live in california)
How long you usually play per day:a couple
Times your usually on:from 11 in the morning till about 1, then from 6 to 9
How long you've played AC:about a week
Anyone you know in the clan:ive played with pistol and a few others
Favored Mode:one shot one kill
Favored Map (ac_ map please):desert
Favored Custom Map (optional):
Favored Gun: sniper ( and shotgun when i wana rush)

In case u were wondering, i like this game because it fun and fast paced. i use to play a few othe fps games, but ive quit them all because school and track take alot of time, just wana play a game that requires skill and not having to spend a thousand hours to have the best of the game

Last edited by Borat on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
/SRH/Weez

/SRH/Weez

PostSubject: Re: Borat wants to join (APPROVED)   Borat wants to join (APPROVED) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:56 pm

I have seen you play a few times and your pretty decent. We will definatly get back to you about a test asap
Back to top Go down
=CTK=GIR
SUN Member
=CTK=GIR

PostSubject: Re: Borat wants to join (APPROVED)   Borat wants to join (APPROVED) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:02 pm

I enjoyed playing with you and you're nice, and I personally want you to join, but unfortunately its not up to me Twisted Evil (of course i will be able to decide once i take over the world)
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit
Admin
PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: Borat wants to join (APPROVED)   Borat wants to join (APPROVED) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:15 pm

Approved

Welcome to the family brother~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borat wants to join (APPROVED)   Borat wants to join (APPROVED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Borat wants to join (APPROVED)
Page 1 of 1