Stoner Underground Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stoner Underground Nation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
/SRH/Back2BaseX (310)
Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] Vote_lcapCloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] Voting_barCloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] Vote_rcap 
Atlas (287)
Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] Vote_lcapCloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] Voting_barCloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] Vote_rcap 
Hiroki (258)
Wolf (210)
/SRH/PillMatic (192)
=CTK=GIR (179)
Cabanaw (166)
PisTOLWhit (162)
KamiKaZe (160)
/SRH/Weez (150)
{SUN} Playlist

Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED]

Go down 
+5
Cabanaw
/SRH/Rebel
Atlas
Wolf
Cloxz{(CS)}
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloxz{(CS)}
SUN Member
Cloxz{(CS)}

Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED]   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:39 pm

AC Name: Cloxz
Previous Clans (optional): None
Time Zone/Country: East Mountin
How long you usually play per day: a few hours (3-4 on a bad day lol)
Times your usually on: 2:00, and lunchtime, somtimes late at night.
How long you've played AC: a few years, really off and on.
Anyone you know in the clan: Wolf, and Murder... they got in a fight lawl.
Favored Mode: One Shot One Kill (team)
Favored Map (ac_ map please): AC_Desert
Favored Custom Map (optional):
Favored Gun: Sniper|it powns lawl its used by haxoarz lawl|

Hobbies (optional):
A bio(optional):
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED]   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:49 pm

Lol yeah the fight, he isn't really a SUN member btw...

Anyway, so you'll also have to wait until recruitment is opened so you can take
the test so while you wait you can try to get to know the SUN members by reading this forum, and posting.

REMEMBER: Just in case of confusion, if ANY, ANY member says you're in SUN don't do what they say. To know if you're approved or not you'll have to wait and after the test you'll have, in the topic of this post: "Cloxz Appalacation (Blunt)" right after it it will say "APPROVED" if you're in SUN. Only consider yourself in SUN if this happens. Sorry for just throwing everything at you but I had to do this after the Leon (Murder) issue.
Back to top Go down
Cloxz{(CS)}
SUN Member
Cloxz{(CS)}

PostSubject: Re: Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED]   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:17 pm

Wolf wrote:
Lol yeah the fight, he isn't really a SUN member btw...

Anyway, so you'll also have to wait until recruitment is opened so you can take
the test so while you wait you can try to get to know the SUN members by reading this forum, and posting.

REMEMBER: Just in case of confusion, if ANY, ANY member says you're in SUN don't do what they say. To know if you're approved or not you'll have to wait and after the test you'll have, in the topic of this post: "Cloxz Appalacation (Blunt)" right after it it will say "APPROVED" if you're in SUN. Only consider yourself in SUN if this happens. Sorry for just throwing everything at you but I had to do this after the Leon (Murder) issue.

Ahhh... okay, thanks for telling me.

Meh, i have applyed for over 10+ clans, none accept me lol...

not that i am saying i am sad i am not in, i understand perfectly.

Hope to see you in AC
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Admin
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED]   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:53 pm

Glad to see you're applying, if you see a member online ask them for a test, or if you see someone online in the forums, and we'll get to you shortly.
Back to top Go down
https://sunclan.forumotion.net
Cloxz{(CS)}
SUN Member
Cloxz{(CS)}

PostSubject: Re: Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED]   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:17 pm

Atlas wrote:
Glad to see you're applying, if you see a member online ask them for a test, or if you see someone online in the forums, and we'll get to you shortly.

Sounds awesome man

i will play on your server more, but everytime i get on your server, everyone gets kicked and it turns to private... so if people could stop doing that to me... that would be great lol.

Thanks again
Back to top Go down
/SRH/Rebel

/SRH/Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED]   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:48 am

Cloxz wrote:
Atlas wrote:

Sounds awesome man

i will play on your server more, but everytime i get on your server, everyone gets kicked and it turns to private... so if people could stop doing that to me... that would be great lol.

Thanks again

Sorry to hear that cloxz.. see the problem is we only have 1 server at the moment.. and we like to produce new maps... often.. so its kinda hard.. ill be sure to be more carefull if i see you in our server in the future!

Rebs~
Back to top Go down
Cabanaw
SUN Member
Cabanaw

PostSubject: Re: Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED]   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:53 am

we have a server but we need another one sorry to say :S lol
Back to top Go down
Cloxz{(CS)}
SUN Member
Cloxz{(CS)}

PostSubject: Re: Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED]   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:07 pm

Rebel wrote:
Cloxz wrote:
Atlas wrote:

Sounds awesome man

Thanks again

Sorry to hear that cloxz.. see the problem is we only have 1 server at the moment.. and we like to produce new maps... often.. so its kinda hard.. ill be sure to be more carefull if i see you in our server in the future!

Rebs~
Thanks, and i dont take any offence to it... its just stupid lol

Anyway, R3D1MTION, (or somthing like that) gave me my first test, and i disconnected, if u read this, my mom got in the emergency room... lol (not really lol) Sad

I hope to finish it some time
Back to top Go down
Cloxz{(CS)}
SUN Member
Cloxz{(CS)}

PostSubject: RE: Cloxz Applacation   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:06 am

I am getting kind of bored... sorry... its just that a few other clans have said i can join, with no applacation... i am not saying i am considering them, its just i want you to try and hurry up a little... no offence, its just going kind of slow...
Back to top Go down
KamiKaZe

KamiKaZe

PostSubject: Re: Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED]   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:26 pm

Cloxz wrote:
I am getting kind of bored... sorry... its just that a few other clans have said i can join, with no applacation... i am not saying i am considering them, its just i want you to try and hurry up a little... no offence, its just going kind of slow...

What clans? And don't tell us to rush, that just shows how you can be impatient, in SUN we want good players with a good attitude, not good players with a bad attitude. I am not saying you have a bad one, you don't. Just becareful of what you say Razz And also, I am on like all the time so just search {SUN} and I (KamiKaZe{SUN}) should be there Razz Good luck tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtiskewl118
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED]   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:26 pm

LOL Cloxz thats what I call drama. The good thing is that even though you won't be in SUN Sad we can still play!!!! OMG YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Cloxz{(CS)}
SUN Member
Cloxz{(CS)}

PostSubject: gah....   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:50 pm

Kamikazee, just a few clans, [AOM], and a reccomendation from {TyD} (amazing, i know :p) i dont want to look like a/an ass jocolor

and wolf, i am sticking to {SUN} all the way! *cough* iamnotadramaperson *cough*

ALLSWELL THAT ENDSWELL! afro lol! flower rendeer
Back to top Go down
KamiKaZe

KamiKaZe

PostSubject: Re: Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED]   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:39 am

What you trying to say about Wolf?
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Admin
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED]   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:11 pm

Hmm so has anyone tested you? If you can't find anyone to test you just put up screen shots of you pwning in public games, just as good. Hopefully this will speed things up Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hiroki
SUN Member

PostSubject: Re: Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED]   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:32 pm

dude where do u guys get all the cool smileys i only have like ten..... Mad
Back to top Go down
Raivion
SUN Member

PostSubject: Re: Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED]   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:16 pm

srry its taking so long dude, u did pretty good on one match i saw:

Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] Cloxz
Back to top Go down
KamiKaZe

KamiKaZe

PostSubject: Re: Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED]   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:13 am

Sweet nice job Clox, I hope you get in Razz
Back to top Go down
Hiroki
SUN Member

PostSubject: Re: Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED]   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:47 pm

lol raiv...... show off >.< lol im jking
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Admin
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED]   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:03 pm

Welcome to SUN, sorry for making you wait so long.
Back to top Go down
Cloxz{(CS)}
SUN Member
Cloxz{(CS)}

PostSubject: OK   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:43 pm

Holy shit...

STONERS 4 LIFE!!!!

Last edited by Cloxz on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cloxz{(CS)}
SUN Member
Cloxz{(CS)}

PostSubject: Thanks for the screenie   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:44 pm

[quote="Raivion"]srry its taking so long dude, u did pretty good on one match i saw:

Thanks, i could not find the screenie i took.... lol

i think its in assault cube file...
Back to top Go down
IamLegend
SUN Member
IamLegend

PostSubject: Re: Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED]   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Congratz Cloxz welcome to the nation sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuckyourfeelingsbae

PostSubject: Re: Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED]   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:29 pm

just remeber one thing while on ganja you can't aim worth a shit
Back to top Go down
Cloxz{(CS)}
SUN Member
Cloxz{(CS)}

PostSubject: Re: Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED]   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:03 pm

[quote="Wasabi{sun}"]just remeber one thing while on ganja you can't aim worth a shit[/quote

wtf...
Back to top Go down
Cloxz{(CS)}
SUN Member
Cloxz{(CS)}

PostSubject: Great, i am in   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:04 pm

Should the thread say somthing like...approved?

meh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED]   Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloxz Applacation (Blunt) [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1