Stoner Underground Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stoner Underground Nation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
/SRH/Back2BaseX (310)
Sweedish applacation Vote_lcapSweedish applacation Voting_barSweedish applacation Vote_rcap 
Atlas (287)
Sweedish applacation Vote_lcapSweedish applacation Voting_barSweedish applacation Vote_rcap 
Hiroki (258)
Wolf (210)
/SRH/PillMatic (192)
=CTK=GIR (179)
Cabanaw (166)
PisTOLWhit (162)
KamiKaZe (160)
/SRH/Weez (150)
{SUN} Playlist

Sweedish applacation

Go down 
+3
Atlas
Wolf
Sweedish
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweedish

Sweedish applacation Empty
PostSubject: Sweedish applacation   Sweedish applacation EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:10 am

AC Name: Sweedish
Previous Clans (optional): None
Time Zone/Country: Northern US
How long you usually play per day: 1-2 hours
Times your usually on: 4:30-8
How long you've played AC: new at it but i am really good though.
Anyone you know in the clan: RaaM
Favored Mode: One shot One Kill
Favored Map (ac_ map please): ac_arctic
Favored Custom Map (optional): pool war Razz
Favored Gun: Sniper
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Sweedish applacation   Sweedish applacation EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:02 am

Try to play a lot in the SUN server and when you see a SUN member ask them for your test. After that they'll post the screenshot and we'll contact you and we'll probably contact you back if you're in or not in May but its up to Pistol (THE GOD)
Back to top Go down
Sweedish

PostSubject: Re: Sweedish applacation   Sweedish applacation EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:34 am

ok, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Sweedish applacation   Sweedish applacation EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:41 pm

here's the screenshot:

Sweedish applacation Picture8

I'm very sorry Sweedish but I'll vote no, its not because you suck, i mean, you have only played for 2 days! What I would do is, play more, pwn, own and get better and in about 1 month (max) when you own, u can retry the test to see how it goes, but still this is up to pistol.
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Admin
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Sweedish applacation   Sweedish applacation EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:11 pm

If this is your first or sec day, you have a lot of potential. I vote we give you a few days/week to see if your skill improves, granted i haven't played with you. If you can average out a 1.0 ratio against a Stoner with in the next few days il give u my vote.
Back to top Go down
https://sunclan.forumotion.net
NORDLINGER
SUN Member
NORDLINGER

PostSubject: Re: Sweedish applacation   Sweedish applacation EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:20 am

I vote yes for Mr. Sweed. He may not be top notch skills wise right now, but he will get the hang of things. Even so, I played with him earlier today and he seemed like a real cool dude. So... YES vote from the Nord.
Back to top Go down
Sweedish

PostSubject: Re: Sweedish applacation   Sweedish applacation EmptySun May 03, 2009 7:36 pm

okay, i think im ready for a redo now... Question
Back to top Go down
Sweedish

PostSubject: Re: Sweedish applacation   Sweedish applacation EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:57 am

*ahem!
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Sweedish applacation   Sweedish applacation EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:08 am

Good you are ready for the test. There's a problem though but I don't think that can affect us that much. Currently the SUN server is down, maybe because Pedo is working on it or somebody got his hands on it after the Zeme and Shooter shouting it in the server.

Still just keep playing AC and every time you log in search "{SUN}" so if you see someone go into that server and ask them for test.

Then you two can go into those server of two people so nobody can go in.
Back to top Go down
/SRH/Back2BaseX
Burnouts
Burnouts
/SRH/Back2BaseX

PostSubject: Re: Sweedish applacation   Sweedish applacation EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:07 pm

Everyone who posted in this thread INCLUDING SWEED neds to read this:
http://www.stonernation.net/become-a-stoner-today-f2/please-read-about-recruiting-all-recruiting-and-tests-are-suspended-t77.htm

This has been up for several days and it clearly states that ALL RECRUITING AND TESTS ARE SUSPENDED until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Sweedish applacation   Sweedish applacation EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:49 pm

I know that BackBase, but I was thinking that we could still do tests but don't approve until recruiting is open.
Back to top Go down
/SRH/Back2BaseX
Burnouts
Burnouts
/SRH/Back2BaseX

PostSubject: Re: Sweedish applacation   Sweedish applacation EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:25 pm

Direct quote from the thread: "All tests should wait until recruiting returns."
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Sweedish applacation   Sweedish applacation EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:29 pm

WOOPS...... Surprised
Back to top Go down
=CTK=GIR
SUN Member
=CTK=GIR

PostSubject: Re: Sweedish applacation   Sweedish applacation EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:47 pm

naughty naughty
You should be more attentive wolf =D lol! afro flower elephant study farao king queen jocolor geek scratch rendeer santa cherry sunny Sleep drunken bom cheers Basketball affraid confused bounce rabbit pig monkey cat alien pale silent tongue pirat clown Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Very Happy Razz Mad Laughing Cool Shocked Surprised Sad Smile

I love the smilies on this site!
Back to top Go down
ReApEr
SUN Member
ReApEr

PostSubject: Re: Sweedish applacation   Sweedish applacation EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:56 pm

That match was total bull. . . i had to play aganist john and wolf and most rounds i had to kill them both myslef or die -_____-"""
Back to top Go down
Sweedish

PostSubject: Re: Sweedish applacation   Sweedish applacation EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:38 pm

but back, he did also say to apply too, so i will leik wait then Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweedish applacation   Sweedish applacation Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweedish applacation
Page 1 of 1