Stoner Underground Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stoner Underground Nation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
/SRH/Back2BaseX (310)
{Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD} Vote_lcap{Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD} Voting_bar{Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD} Vote_rcap 
Atlas (287)
{Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD} Vote_lcap{Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD} Voting_bar{Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD} Vote_rcap 
Hiroki (258)
Wolf (210)
/SRH/PillMatic (192)
=CTK=GIR (179)
Cabanaw (166)
PisTOLWhit (162)
KamiKaZe (160)
/SRH/Weez (150)
{SUN} Playlist

{Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD}

Go down 
+6
joanelive4sun
RIPPER_DEATHWISH
.:FRoZeN~FaLCoN:.
Wolf
|LiGhTnInG|
PisTOLWhit
10 posters
AuthorMessage
PisTOLWhit
Admin
PisTOLWhit

{Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD} Empty
PostSubject: {Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD}   {Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD} EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:39 pm

{SUN} will be battling a team of players from the AC world. We currently have 21 members, so that will be the milit for size. We dont know if we can get that many for the {WORLD} team, but we hope so! @ is helping me with this, and the AC Wiki post is here http://assault.cubers.net/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=1955&page=1#Item_1
Back to top Go down
yam

PostSubject: ok   {Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD} EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:28 pm

It doesn't look like this is receiving much interest, but if it gets off the ground I am happy to represent the {WORLD}.
Back to top Go down
|LiGhTnInG|

|LiGhTnInG|

PostSubject: Re: {Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD}   {Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD} EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:00 pm

Our picture from an unbalancing game
5 to 10

Smile

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img135/3866/picture1wtf.png
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehypersonicclan.webs.com
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: {Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD}   {Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD} EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:25 pm

Im in bro! the guest yam is also kind of right manny ppl arent caring about this but anyways it doesnt matter i think? are we planning to just everysingle sun MEMBER to log into the TOSOK server and wait for the ppl to come? and are we doing this to gain popularity or to get to the wiki list? anyway, also in what map and mode will this be done?
Back to top Go down
.:FRoZeN~FaLCoN:.

PostSubject: WORLD   {Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD} EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:02 pm

Hey ppl... when's this? I might consider joining for the {WORLD} side even though I know we're gonna get pwned by the Stoners ^^.

Oh, and by the way, Wolf, I'm giving you three letters which you might find useful for finding something out...: I.S.P. Very easy, you'll find it out in 0.01 sec... or maybe I'll just tell you at school 2morrow Razz.
Back to top Go down
RIPPER_DEATHWISH

PostSubject: Re: {Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD}   {Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD} EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:03 pm

shizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzit
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/malone_pimp
joanelive4sun

PostSubject: loooooooooooooooooool   {Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD} EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:56 am

sun pwnz all ^^ we can beat them
Back to top Go down
/SRH/Rebel

/SRH/Rebel

PostSubject: Re: {Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD}   {Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD} EmptySun May 03, 2009 6:35 pm

woop go SUN!
Back to top Go down
Cabanaw
SUN Member
Cabanaw

PostSubject: Re: {Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD}   {Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD} EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:09 pm

{SUN} RULES! lol Razz
Back to top Go down
|CC{Zarj

PostSubject: Re: {Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD}   {Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD} EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:12 am

Would like to play for {World}, depending on when this match takes place.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki
SUN Member

PostSubject: Re: {Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD}   {Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD} EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:24 pm

Lol this was a long long time ago xD this post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD}   {Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD} Empty

Back to top Go down

{Stoner Underground Nation} Vs. {WORLD}
Page 1 of 1