Stoner Underground Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stoner Underground Nation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
/SRH/Back2BaseX (310)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Vote_lcaphmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Voting_barhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Vote_rcap 
Atlas (287)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Vote_lcaphmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Voting_barhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Vote_rcap 
Hiroki (258)
Wolf (210)
/SRH/PillMatic (192)
=CTK=GIR (179)
Cabanaw (166)
PisTOLWhit (162)
KamiKaZe (160)
/SRH/Weez (150)
{SUN} Playlist

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
/SRH/PillMatic

/SRH/PillMatic

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:07 am

This is like if that Blue Oyster shit met that Afghan Kush I had - and they had a baby. And then, meanwhile, that crazy Northern Light stuff I had and the Super Red Espresso Snowflake met and had a baby. And by some miracle, those two babies met and fucked - this would the shit that they birthed.

replay.................. Wow. This is the product of baby fucking.

lol!
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit
Admin
PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:10 am

And lets roll it in a cross joint.

PE

:-p
Back to top Go down
wasabi
SUN Member
wasabi

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:17 am

iafter reading that i have't to say that i am too smashed too redad
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
/SRH/PillMatic

/SRH/PillMatic

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:25 pm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Train_wreck_big_picture
Back to top Go down
/SRH/Back2BaseX
Burnouts
Burnouts
/SRH/Back2BaseX

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:36 am

I fuckin' loooove that movie. Seth Rogan is great and now I feel like I have to go watch it. :p

"This is the product of baby fucking."

Oh and that bud is so pretty. I want to cry
Back to top Go down
whyimnoob
SUN Member
whyimnoob

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:55 pm

i bet it smells like gods vagina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Empty

Back to top Go down

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stoner Underground Nation  :: Miscellaneous :: Ganja-
Jump to: