Stoner Underground Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stoner Underground Nation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
/SRH/Back2BaseX (310)
Who Founded {SUN}? Vote_lcapWho Founded {SUN}? Voting_barWho Founded {SUN}? Vote_rcap 
Atlas (287)
Who Founded {SUN}? Vote_lcapWho Founded {SUN}? Voting_barWho Founded {SUN}? Vote_rcap 
Hiroki (258)
Wolf (210)
/SRH/PillMatic (192)
=CTK=GIR (179)
Cabanaw (166)
PisTOLWhit (162)
KamiKaZe (160)
/SRH/Weez (150)
{SUN} Playlist

Who Founded {SUN}?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PisTOLWhit
Admin
PisTOLWhit

Who Founded {SUN}? Empty
PostSubject: Who Founded {SUN}?   Who Founded {SUN}? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:00 am

Stoner Underground Nation was founded on March 1st, 2009. I was the only member at the time.

P3D0B34R and WeezRivers were the first two actually active players, followed shortly by Atlas.

Between the four of us pwning, P3D0's server, this site (thanks to Atlas), and our Fun-Pwning attitudes, {SUN} was able to (and continues to) grow.
Back to top Go down

Who Founded {SUN}?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stoner Underground Nation  :: Miscellaneous :: FAQ-
Jump to: