Stoner Underground Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stoner Underground Nation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
/SRH/Back2BaseX (310)
kimisa and rifleman... (cabanaw left..halfway the match..) Vote_lcapkimisa and rifleman... (cabanaw left..halfway the match..) Voting_barkimisa and rifleman... (cabanaw left..halfway the match..) Vote_rcap 
Atlas (287)
kimisa and rifleman... (cabanaw left..halfway the match..) Vote_lcapkimisa and rifleman... (cabanaw left..halfway the match..) Voting_barkimisa and rifleman... (cabanaw left..halfway the match..) Vote_rcap 
Hiroki (258)
Wolf (210)
/SRH/PillMatic (192)
=CTK=GIR (179)
Cabanaw (166)
PisTOLWhit (162)
KamiKaZe (160)
/SRH/Weez (150)
{SUN} Playlist

kimisa and rifleman... (cabanaw left..halfway the match..)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kimisa
SUN Member
kimisa

kimisa and rifleman... (cabanaw left..halfway the match..) Empty
PostSubject: kimisa and rifleman... (cabanaw left..halfway the match..)   kimisa and rifleman... (cabanaw left..halfway the match..) EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:53 pm

SUN server, SUN members, what else to say..

riflemen and I played against cabanaw for a while and after force I fought alone against them and I still finished them lol!
and cabanaw left halfway the match...he said in-game why he logged out... and his pc crashed.. XD

kimisa and rifleman... (cabanaw left..halfway the match..) Acclient200905302239055

Last edited by kimisa on Sun May 31, 2009 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=s2jouri
Cabanaw
SUN Member
Cabanaw

PostSubject: Re: kimisa and rifleman... (cabanaw left..halfway the match..)   kimisa and rifleman... (cabanaw left..halfway the match..) EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:04 pm

YEH MAN I WAS GETTIN RAPPED LOL!! but i had got loged off in the middle when i was playin with u guys Sad
Back to top Go down
angle_of_death
SUN Member

PostSubject: Re: kimisa and rifleman... (cabanaw left..halfway the match..)   kimisa and rifleman... (cabanaw left..halfway the match..) EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:10 pm

that was a great game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kimisa and rifleman... (cabanaw left..halfway the match..)   kimisa and rifleman... (cabanaw left..halfway the match..) Empty

Back to top Go down

kimisa and rifleman... (cabanaw left..halfway the match..)
Page 1 of 1