Stoner Underground Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stoner Underground Nation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
/SRH/Back2BaseX (310)
Kiyoshi-Hiroki's Brother. Vote_lcapKiyoshi-Hiroki's Brother. Voting_barKiyoshi-Hiroki's Brother. Vote_rcap 
Atlas (287)
Kiyoshi-Hiroki's Brother. Vote_lcapKiyoshi-Hiroki's Brother. Voting_barKiyoshi-Hiroki's Brother. Vote_rcap 
Hiroki (258)
Wolf (210)
/SRH/PillMatic (192)
=CTK=GIR (179)
Cabanaw (166)
PisTOLWhit (162)
KamiKaZe (160)
/SRH/Weez (150)
{SUN} Playlist

Kiyoshi-Hiroki's Brother.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi-Hiroki's Brother. Empty
PostSubject: Kiyoshi-Hiroki's Brother.   Kiyoshi-Hiroki's Brother. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:46 pm

Well hi guys as some of u may know i am hiroki's brother....

well i just thought id like to be in the same clan as my brother haha

anyways my name is Kiyoshi Toyama

i dont play as often as hiroki and we have four computers but AC is only downloaded on one computer im thinking of downloading AC on the other computer so i can play more often because hiroki is usually playing the comp. with ac

hmm.... i dont really know what i should do to join any help would help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raivion
SUN Member

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi-Hiroki's Brother.   Kiyoshi-Hiroki's Brother. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:18 pm

do you know that if you join.. hiroki wont be the only japanese guy playing ac lol!

ill be glad to test you. just find a SUN member or just ask ur brother how to join. and say SUGOOOYYY or something like that to him for me.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki
SUN Member

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi-Hiroki's Brother.   Kiyoshi-Hiroki's Brother. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:28 pm

damn it !!! NO NO NO DONT LET HIM JOIN HES DISGUISING HIMSELF!!! HES GOING TO STEAL OUR WEBSITE GUYS!!!!! DONT LET HIM IN TRUST ME HES EVIL!! OMG.... JSS DONT LET HIM IN
if u guys do let him in ill test him ok? let me test him please!!
Back to top Go down
Raivion
SUN Member

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi-Hiroki's Brother.   Kiyoshi-Hiroki's Brother. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:30 pm

Hiroki wrote:
damn it !!! NO NO NO DONT LET HIM JOIN HES DISGUISING HIMSELF!!! HES GOING TO STEAL OUR WEBSITE GUYS!!!!! DONT LET HIM IN TRUST ME HES EVIL!! OMG.... JSS DONT LET HIM IN
if u guys do let him in ill test him ok? let me test him please!!

somehow I think ur not a fair judge on this one .. ^^

and I wont be either. Japanese ppl rock cheers
Back to top Go down
Hiroki
SUN Member

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi-Hiroki's Brother.   Kiyoshi-Hiroki's Brother. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:54 am

but even if he does join hes barely gonna check the forums and he hardly plays this game... so jss dont let him join.... and i wont be the only jap that play ac now....

and sugoooymeans wow, amazing, cool! u know.... or like SUGOOOY!!! this is delicious! something like that.....

im not sure how to spell sugoy in english....
Back to top Go down
kimisa
SUN Member
kimisa

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi-Hiroki's Brother.   Kiyoshi-Hiroki's Brother. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:56 am

why don't you download AC on another pc there are 4 in your house hiroki...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=s2jouri
Hiroki
SUN Member

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi-Hiroki's Brother.   Kiyoshi-Hiroki's Brother. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:02 am

lol that depends on my bro i only have a laptop but my bro has a desktop and a laptop he uses desktop for his homework needs and uses his macbook to edit videos and edit pics and stuff he says he doesnt want junk on his comps xD

o ya and we dont use windows my dad only buys macs and apple i dont know why o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi-Hiroki's Brother.   Kiyoshi-Hiroki's Brother. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiyoshi-Hiroki's Brother.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stoner Underground Nation  :: General Discussion :: Say Hello to {SUN}-
Jump to: