Stoner Underground Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stoner Underground Nation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
/SRH/Back2BaseX (310)
##|Noctis|## [Denied] Vote_lcap##|Noctis|## [Denied] Voting_bar##|Noctis|## [Denied] Vote_rcap 
Atlas (287)
##|Noctis|## [Denied] Vote_lcap##|Noctis|## [Denied] Voting_bar##|Noctis|## [Denied] Vote_rcap 
Hiroki (258)
Wolf (210)
/SRH/PillMatic (192)
=CTK=GIR (179)
Cabanaw (166)
PisTOLWhit (162)
KamiKaZe (160)
/SRH/Weez (150)
{SUN} Playlist

##|Noctis|## [Denied]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
##|Noctis|##

##|Noctis|## [Denied] Empty
PostSubject: ##|Noctis|## [Denied]   ##|Noctis|## [Denied] EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:50 pm

AC Name:##|Noctis|##
Previous Clans (optional):None
Time Zone/Country:Australia, Melbourne
How long you usually play per day:1-2hours
Times your usually on:before 5pm
How long you've played AC:cant remember, i think 5months.
Anyone you know in the clan:Chad, played with him one's, and said im his fan, lol.
Favored Mode:TOSOK
Favored Map (ac_ map please):Desert
Favored Custom Map (optional):None
Favored Gun:Sniper/Assault Rifle

Yer, pretty much, this is all about me in assault cube, hopes to pass your testing and stuff, hopes to become an official SUN player. Good Luck to you's SUN playing other clans, visualise victory. And Chad, you remember me, lol. Thnx guys, catch

##|Noctis|##
Back to top Go down
##|Noctis|##

PostSubject: Re: ##|Noctis|## [Denied]   ##|Noctis|## [Denied] EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Actually i might be online at 12am to 4am, cause i dont sleep if my dad got night duty, so i play all night ok. I played today and became 1 on TOSOK 11 times, lol. Thnx to everyone lol. kk plz let me knw asap when you's need to challenge me, im ready for it, im gonna make it here. to SUN. Catch XDD.

##|Noctis|##
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Admin
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: ##|Noctis|## [Denied]   ##|Noctis|## [Denied] EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:18 pm

Welcome to the forums Laughing i'd be glad to test you, i usually play late at night, or odd hours so if your ever on when im on, we'll get a test done. But if you see any member on just ask for a test. Good luck Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://sunclan.forumotion.net
Chad

Chad

PostSubject: Re: ##|Noctis|## [Denied]   ##|Noctis|## [Denied] EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:04 pm

Hey, yeh i remember lol! Good luck dude!
Back to top Go down
##|Noctis|##

PostSubject: ##|Noctis|##   ##|Noctis|## [Denied] EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:08 am

Im still here SUN's, where are you's. When are you's online??

##|Noctis|##
Back to top Go down
Hiroki
SUN Member

PostSubject: Re: ##|Noctis|## [Denied]   ##|Noctis|## [Denied] EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:21 pm

lol im usually online around 3 to 6 hopefully i can play with u
Back to top Go down
##|Noctis|##

PostSubject: Im still here, lol   ##|Noctis|## [Denied] EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:51 pm

Guys i have a serious problem, for some reason everytime i play now, i lag like hell, like over 1000ping. This havent happened before, i need help bad. I have a dial up connection and i knw its slow, but WTF is happening. Is this because of the internet, or because i have to much files on my PC cause i do, i have onnes of files, do i need to deleat some?? Thnx.

##|Noctis|## GO SUNS.
Back to top Go down
##|Noctis|##

PostSubject: Many thnx   ##|Noctis|## [Denied] EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:29 am

Hey SUN's, just came here to thank, iamlegend and lordofwar for testing me today, good game guys, play again soon. Atlas, you have pro's here man, thier really good xDD. So yer, thnx again. Catch.

##|Noctis|##
Back to top Go down
##|Noctis|##

PostSubject: OMG   ##|Noctis|## [Denied] EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:25 pm

lefteris{SUN} why you keep kicking me man, i come to your server to play, not to be kicked. I had a normal ping man, why did you listen to that dude, just cause he told you doesnt mean you have too. man.

##|Noctis|##
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Admin
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: ##|Noctis|## [Denied]   ##|Noctis|## [Denied] EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:21 pm

you can edit your posts, instead of making new ones Very Happy, glad some SUN's got a chance you test you, i'll let you know if you made it soon enough What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://sunclan.forumotion.net
##|Noctis|##

PostSubject: thnx atlas and all SUN's.   ##|Noctis|## [Denied] EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:18 pm

ok thnx atlas, looking forward playing you soon xDD.

##|Noctis|##
Back to top Go down
KamiKaZe

KamiKaZe

PostSubject: Re: ##|Noctis|## [Denied]   ##|Noctis|## [Denied] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:51 am

Good luck Noctis, I hope you get in. When ever you go on AC search {SUN} (if you know how, if you dont, you press f3 and type in {SUN}) and I should be on Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/wtiskewl118
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ##|Noctis|## [Denied]   ##|Noctis|## [Denied] Empty

Back to top Go down

##|Noctis|## [Denied]
Page 1 of 1