Stoner Underground Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stoner Underground Nation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
/SRH/Back2BaseX (310)
RECENT NAME CHANGE Vote_lcapRECENT NAME CHANGE Voting_barRECENT NAME CHANGE Vote_rcap 
Atlas (287)
RECENT NAME CHANGE Vote_lcapRECENT NAME CHANGE Voting_barRECENT NAME CHANGE Vote_rcap 
Hiroki (258)
Wolf (210)
/SRH/PillMatic (192)
=CTK=GIR (179)
Cabanaw (166)
PisTOLWhit (162)
KamiKaZe (160)
/SRH/Weez (150)
{SUN} Playlist

RECENT NAME CHANGE

Go down 
+6
Hiroki
/SRH/Weez
/SRH/PillMatic
/SRH/Back2BaseX
DSA|Delfate
Leon
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:36 pm

Hello i know on the site I am known as Leon but in the game i am a new SUN mamber known as murder{SUN} thanks for your time
Back to top Go down
DSA|Delfate

DSA|Delfate

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:47 pm

when "i" got tested the reason i was lagging was because it was my brother playing the test the team part before the test was me and i was pretty good right?!

can you mention that to PisTOLWhit cuz even when I get tested i get nervous and lagg, if you do that, thanks for helping me Very Happy

sincerly,

Neewby
Back to top Go down
/SRH/Back2BaseX
Burnouts
Burnouts
/SRH/Back2BaseX

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:23 pm

I don't feel like I'm the person that should be saying this, since I am no longer a member of SUN, but it hasn't been said, so I will.

Leon - You have only applied for SUN, as far as I can tell. Your application hasn't been approved so you are not yet a member.

Ontop of that, and this is for both of you, recruiting and testing is currently suspended. You need to read the threads in the application area which talk about this very specificly.

Until your application has officialy been approved, your added to the SUN members group, and you are told by a member that you have been accepted into the clan, it would be wise to not go about sporting the tags.
Back to top Go down
Leon

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:17 pm

I was already told that I was acceptted by diff members an also on a side note neewby you were pretty good but u didn't listen u kept doing this u were told not to
Back to top Go down
/SRH/PillMatic

/SRH/PillMatic

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:38 pm

I recently have left {SUN} with a few other members to start a new clan.... There for im not the one to say whether you are accepted into {SUN}..... this is no longer my call.....But you did not follow the forum specifications, in waiting to be approved as a member before putting the {SUN} tag on, you will also notice when approved your application that was sent will have "APPROVED" next to it , there for you arnt at the moment....... I'm hoping that the {SUN} members will take note of this and take some sort of control of this subject.......

thanks for your time,
ex 3-0H-3{SUN}
Back to top Go down
Leon

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:43 pm

I was actually told to add the tag and I asked several times wether I should wait to put the tag in but they said no
Back to top Go down
/SRH/Weez

/SRH/Weez

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Sorry also an Old Sunner myself. but well
Who said this? Because everyone in {SUN} should know that they aren't Accepting any new recruitment's in the time being.
Back to top Go down
Leon

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:34 pm

I should have been tested before back2base anyway I applied 2 days before him and pistol said it was by order in application so I applied when u were recruiting anyways and pistol said he would test me before anyone else and it had brrnn enough
Back to top Go down
Hiroki
SUN Member

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:33 pm

hey leon its not jss u who wants to join ok? jss wait and see what happens
i want to join to ok............... and im not making my application a big fuss....

jss calm down man
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:40 pm

Murder, it doesn't matter if a random person in SUN says you're in SUN. The only person in SUN that can let you join is Atlas or PisTOLWhit. Even if they said you were in SUN and that you could were the tag, either Atlas or PisTOLWhit MUST be the ones that approve you.

Are you sure that Dragon and Dan were the ones that told you you were in SUN?
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:44 pm

And Murder, by doing this unnecessary conflict you're just making your luck of getting into SUN get lower. You have already broken the rules even before you were a member! So just calm the shit down dude and wait for your turn.

Here, Hiroki has been waiting in the line far more than you and he isn't shouting shit at us about that he joined. So just calm down and when recruiting is opened we'll see about you.
Back to top Go down
Leon

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:16 pm

Dude i don't know what ur talking about im not making a big fuss, it really doesn't matter if ur gonna make a huge deal and say i am just because i beat u today wolf then i don't want to join a clan with babies like u
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Admin
Atlas

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:28 pm

Well murder or Leon u are NOT in sun, your application wasn't approved. So don't wear the tag until your application is approved.
Back to top Go down
https://sunclan.forumotion.net
Leon

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:15 pm

yo atlas its fine i don't really care anymore because i don't really want to be in the clan any more(mostly because i don't want to be in a clan with someone like wolf who thinks he is amazing even though he sucks) so sorry for the inconvenience and good luck with the clan (ill probably see you around ac)
Back to top Go down
Leon

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:17 pm

also as i side note i think wolf is fucking retarded considering he said hiroki has waited longer then me even though truley i have been waiting even longer than wolf so he should really stop being a little 13 year old douchebag and learn to count
Back to top Go down
Hiroki
SUN Member

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:21 am

Dude leon it doesnt matter if ur good and hes not..... it still doesnt change the fact that HE is in SUN and ur not it also doesnt change the fact ur the one being a cocky ass who cant wait for fucking results and jss calm the fuck down
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:23 am

I don't know where you got the idea that I thought I was awesome but anyways, how could you have been waitin for about 2 months when you weren't mentioned in any post and also considering the fact that you just got into the memberlist about 2 days ago? Please clear my mind, and something tells me that I already know you personally and I think I have an idea...

Also dude, I'm sorry that we ended up hating each other about this little thong but also, there is no need for swearing on these forums for insulting other. Since I'm only 13 like you said then why aren't I acting like a stupid immature kid that doesn't stop swearing.
Back to top Go down
/SRH/PillMatic

/SRH/PillMatic

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:32 am

well said wolf lol!
Back to top Go down
Hiroki
SUN Member

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:44 am

haha agreed
Back to top Go down
=CTK=GIR
SUN Member
=CTK=GIR

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:54 pm

wow leon that was funny. to sum up what you just did you basicly said:

whatever guys i dont want to join, but you guys are cool and ill see you around

p.s. youre members are little 13 year old douchebags, go suck a dick lol!

thats like saying "im sorry about what i did, but its your fault"

and lastly, i want to say that its kinda funny how everyone in SRH responded before anyone in SUN started to work this out. also i thank you wolf for fixing this. and atlas can you close this thread cause this is getting stupid and annoying.

peace out
Back to top Go down
Leon

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE EmptyThu May 14, 2009 5:28 pm

Gir I would just like to point out that I never did anything wrong dan and dragon said that they would test and they did and said I passed they then went on to tell me that I was accepted and that I shoud add the tag and I specificly asked if I should wait so they could talk to pistol to confirm this and they said no and I should put the tag on right away so this whole fight was me defending myself because I did What I was told
Back to top Go down
Raivion
SUN Member

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:31 pm

Leon wrote:
also as i side note i think wolf is fucking retarded considering he said hiroki has waited longer then me even though truley i have been waiting even longer than wolf so he should really stop being a little 13 year old douchebag and learn to count

fisrt of al, edit ur post in stead of dubble post.
dont call people retards
and i said to you today to remover ur {SUN} tag.
just follow the rules, and dont bitch.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki
SUN Member

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:47 pm

hahaha if u keep arguing with the sun mems ur jss gonna keep losing

so jss shut up

the more u talk the more retarded u sound... lol!
Back to top Go down
=CTK=GIR
SUN Member
=CTK=GIR

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:59 pm

somehow i think that dan and dragon would say things a went a bit different.
Back to top Go down
Leon

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:44 pm

Actually they wouldn't and dragon told me he we put a post up for me defending me but he dint and I don't know why
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECENT NAME CHANGE   RECENT NAME CHANGE Empty

Back to top Go down

RECENT NAME CHANGE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next