Stoner Underground Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stoner Underground Nation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
/SRH/Back2BaseX (310)
how to make a server Vote_lcaphow to make a server Voting_barhow to make a server Vote_rcap 
Atlas (287)
how to make a server Vote_lcaphow to make a server Voting_barhow to make a server Vote_rcap 
Hiroki (258)
Wolf (210)
/SRH/PillMatic (192)
=CTK=GIR (179)
Cabanaw (166)
PisTOLWhit (162)
KamiKaZe (160)
/SRH/Weez (150)
{SUN} Playlist

how to make a server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joanelive4sun

how to make a server Empty
PostSubject: how to make a server   how to make a server EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:16 am

can some one send me the thing were it says how to do a server??? i cant find it .....
Back to top Go down
joanelive4sun

PostSubject: a new server   how to make a server EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:18 am

i think we should have 2 more servers.1 to test server with password and a other one to play all modes and this one we have to tosok only i hope some one answer to my other topic ^^ ill make them myself
Back to top Go down
=CTK=GIR
SUN Member
=CTK=GIR

PostSubject: Re: how to make a server   how to make a server EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:06 am

I agree, we need more servers. A match server, a public server, and maybe an editing server.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: how to make a server   how to make a server EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:29 am

1. we need a server to test people

2. public for people to play in (mostly TOSOK but not necessarly)

3. private for clan matches

4. if possible, for editing
Back to top Go down
=CTK=GIR
SUN Member
=CTK=GIR

PostSubject: Re: how to make a server   how to make a server EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:22 pm

thank you, for repeating everything i just said wolf.
Back to top Go down
/SRH/PillMatic

/SRH/PillMatic

PostSubject: Re: how to make a server   how to make a server EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:32 pm

testy testy are we gir
Back to top Go down
=CTK=GIR
SUN Member
=CTK=GIR

PostSubject: Re: how to make a server   how to make a server EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:50 pm

=D
Back to top Go down
NORDLINGER
SUN Member
NORDLINGER

PostSubject: Re: how to make a server   how to make a server EmptySun May 03, 2009 7:25 pm

The testing server and edit server could be one in the same. I doubt we will be testing people 24/7 so there would be plenty of time for people to get there EDIT on. Then when people need to be tested, you have that too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to make a server   how to make a server Empty

Back to top Go down

how to make a server
Page 1 of 1