Stoner Underground Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stoner Underground Nation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
/SRH/Back2BaseX (310)
reason why i was not active and bad admin Vote_lcapreason why i was not active and bad admin Voting_barreason why i was not active and bad admin Vote_rcap 
Atlas (287)
reason why i was not active and bad admin Vote_lcapreason why i was not active and bad admin Voting_barreason why i was not active and bad admin Vote_rcap 
Hiroki (258)
Wolf (210)
/SRH/PillMatic (192)
=CTK=GIR (179)
Cabanaw (166)
PisTOLWhit (162)
KamiKaZe (160)
/SRH/Weez (150)
{SUN} Playlist

reason why i was not active and bad admin

Go down 
+6
PisTOLWhit
/SRH/PillMatic
Keltrick
ReApEr
Wolf
joanelive4sun
10 posters
AuthorMessage
joanelive4sun

reason why i was not active and bad admin Empty
PostSubject: reason why i was not active and bad admin   reason why i was not active and bad admin EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:24 pm

im sorry because i wasnt on forums so i didnt know lots of things bout sun clan i did bad things to lefteris and i didnt know about lots of members but the reason was that i didint know my own password so it was kinda hard.since today ill be more active in forum because i want to remain in our legend clan {SUN} ^^ so ill do anything... pm me for some help and ill do same to pm you if i need help... i want to be a nice member and admin. if for one reason i do something bad warn me by there and by forum...anyways i hope to stay in forum but in 15 days to 15 ill be off because i need to go to my father...sucks...cya boys
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: reason why i was not active and bad admin   reason why i was not active and bad admin EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:59 pm

Its good that you apologize BUT, about the admin part, only trustful people will get it and (not saying you're not truthful NOW because before you were as useless as a condom machine in the vatican....) since after all this sexybeast issue it would be better if we could get to know you better and get ur trust.
Back to top Go down
ReApEr
SUN Member
ReApEr

PostSubject: Re: reason why i was not active and bad admin   reason why i was not active and bad admin EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:04 pm

lmao @ condom machine in the vatican
Back to top Go down
Keltrick
SUN Member
Keltrick

PostSubject: Re: reason why i was not active and bad admin   reason why i was not active and bad admin EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:42 am

LMAO. really? THAT metaphor? well it did get your point across...
Back to top Go down
joanelive4sun

PostSubject: bout sexybeast   reason why i was not active and bad admin EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:49 am

sorry i am not sexybeast wolf
Back to top Go down
/SRH/PillMatic

/SRH/PillMatic

PostSubject: Re: reason why i was not active and bad admin   reason why i was not active and bad admin EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:30 pm

lol we have a screen shot of you saying it.............im pretty sure
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit
Admin
PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: reason why i was not active and bad admin   reason why i was not active and bad admin EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:08 pm

ORR we have a screen shot of sexybeast using JoAnE's name

Did the IPs line up?

And alos, we had sexybeast admin pass problems for awhile now (since GIR gave her the pass) and it is a little strange that we;d have no problems with JoAnE until sexybeast gets pass. She may of been impersonating on the regular

BUTTT, that's why it is imp[imperative you stay active and in touch here JoAnE. Another huge leave of absence will most definitely be handled differently...
Back to top Go down
/SRH/PillMatic

/SRH/PillMatic

PostSubject: Re: reason why i was not active and bad admin   reason why i was not active and bad admin EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:11 pm

nah dude , dont believe it.......i called her out for being sexybeast,same ip's and all, who in general hasnt been using that name for awhile....and as soon as i caught it she changed it back to sexybeast........plus i was telling her to sign up even tho it was sexybeast , ^which she just did..... so no this isnt the real joane unless , joane has been sexybeast the whole time ??
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Admin
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: reason why i was not active and bad admin   reason why i was not active and bad admin EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:01 pm

since this isnt map/mod related.. moving this to hmm Q&A? tht seems right.
But Joane & Joanelive4sun are the same person, couldn't check their ip's since joane never made a post. but their email's check out. If there's doubts she isn't sexybeast, if you see sexybeast in a game get her ip and it can be checked.
Back to top Go down
https://sunclan.forumotion.net
Hiroki
SUN Member

PostSubject: Re: reason why i was not active and bad admin   reason why i was not active and bad admin EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:15 am

wait whats a condom machine in the vatican?

i know what a condom is but.......

if im underage u dont havta tell me......
Back to top Go down
Cabanaw
SUN Member
Cabanaw

PostSubject: Re: reason why i was not active and bad admin   reason why i was not active and bad admin EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:24 am

lmfao...wait joane {SUN} is sexybeast.....
Back to top Go down
riot
SUN Member

PostSubject: Re: reason why i was not active and bad admin   reason why i was not active and bad admin EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:24 pm

hiroki a condom machine let's u buy condoms and since the Vatican is a church and church and church members can't have sex then it's pointless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reason why i was not active and bad admin   reason why i was not active and bad admin Empty

Back to top Go down

reason why i was not active and bad admin
Page 1 of 1