Stoner Underground Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stoner Underground Nation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
/SRH/Back2BaseX (310)
Problems with Textures Vote_lcapProblems with Textures Voting_barProblems with Textures Vote_rcap 
Atlas (287)
Problems with Textures Vote_lcapProblems with Textures Voting_barProblems with Textures Vote_rcap 
Hiroki (258)
Wolf (210)
/SRH/PillMatic (192)
=CTK=GIR (179)
Cabanaw (166)
PisTOLWhit (162)
KamiKaZe (160)
/SRH/Weez (150)
{SUN} Playlist

Problems with Textures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

Problems with Textures Empty
PostSubject: Problems with Textures   Problems with Textures EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:34 pm

I have a mac and in the README it basically tell you how to ad texture in Windows.....

Floor-Insert-Delete = For me it only works for Delete (backspace) but it only changes to one texture, "sky". And I think that Insert is Enter? But it stills doesn't work with Enter.

Ceiling- Page up-Page down = This does work very well, in mac I have to do arrows up and down while holding the fn key.

Wall-Home-End = In mac there is no Home and End key, so how do I do this?

Upper-Wall-Number pad 7-Number pad 4 = First I thought this was talking about the mac numbers 7 and 4 but they don't really work.

So I can only do the ceiling which sucks because I can't edit a map and make it look realistic.
Assault.cubers.net should have at least used their brains and also have made a Mac helper. Windows is not the only thing in the world. This kind of things always piss me off.
Back to top Go down
NORDLINGER
SUN Member
NORDLINGER

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Textures   Problems with Textures EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:52 pm

I use my girlfriends mac. I'm not really sure how these things work fully but I can help you with the home and end keys. They are located on the left and right arrows. Just as the page up and down are located on the up and down arrows. Atleast thats how it is on the mac I use. As for the other stuff, im not too sure. Maybe I can help you out a little later when I finally mess with the map editor.
Back to top Go down
i9

i9

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Textures   Problems with Textures EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:55 pm

my bro uses a mac, and when he changes textures, i see him use the arrow keys.

but if u want more help, just ask on the AC forum
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Textures   Problems with Textures EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:01 pm

Thanks so much guys!! Now at least I know how to edit the ceiling and walls. But does someone have an idea of how to edit the floor? Only that please!!!
Back to top Go down
/SRH/PillMatic

/SRH/PillMatic

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Textures   Problems with Textures EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:07 pm

well i use mac to , couldnt figure it out also so i got the bright idea to plug in a pc keyboard, works like a charm lol!
Back to top Go down
i9

i9

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Textures   Problems with Textures EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:09 am

get a PC Razz

and search the AC forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with Textures   Problems with Textures Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems with Textures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stoner Underground Nation  :: General Discussion :: Maps/Mods-
Jump to: