Stoner Underground Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stoner Underground Nation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
/SRH/Back2BaseX (310)
NEWS ALL AROUND (Some good, some bad) Vote_lcapNEWS ALL AROUND (Some good, some bad) Voting_barNEWS ALL AROUND (Some good, some bad) Vote_rcap 
Atlas (287)
NEWS ALL AROUND (Some good, some bad) Vote_lcapNEWS ALL AROUND (Some good, some bad) Voting_barNEWS ALL AROUND (Some good, some bad) Vote_rcap 
Hiroki (258)
Wolf (210)
/SRH/PillMatic (192)
=CTK=GIR (179)
Cabanaw (166)
PisTOLWhit (162)
KamiKaZe (160)
/SRH/Weez (150)
{SUN} Playlist

NEWS ALL AROUND (Some good, some bad)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
/SRH/Back2BaseX
Burnouts
Burnouts
/SRH/Back2BaseX

NEWS ALL AROUND (Some good, some bad) Empty
PostSubject: NEWS ALL AROUND (Some good, some bad)   NEWS ALL AROUND (Some good, some bad) EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:55 am

Tonight, PisTOLWhit, WeezRivers, and I did a 3v3 against ANG3L clan - We played two rounds - TDM on desert (their choice) which we lost horribly, and TOSOK on desert2 (Our choice) Whichs is one of the required matches to get on the AC Wiki clan list!

We lost, but not nearly as horribly. We got the required demo for the match, and I'm pretty certain PisTOLWhit got the required screen shot.

Later, DES (Dedicated Elite Soldiers) came to our server asking for a 3v3.

Sticky, WeezRivers, and I went over to their server and the first match - their choice - was CTF on Mines!! This happens to be the other match required to get on the clan list. I asked them to record a demo, but unfortunately, after the match was over, it wasn't saved. The good news is, I did get the screen shot.

Now, don't laugh at the screen shot. None of us EVER play CTF - but it's the SS we need. :p

After that, we played TOSOK on desert and lost... I don't know what happened there, really - we were all playing like SHIT. They granted us a rematch on arctic, which we won. Screenshot below.

NEWS ALL AROUND (Some good, some bad) Ctf_mi10

NEWS ALL AROUND (Some good, some bad) Tosok_10

Although we didn't get the demo, I believe we now have enough to get on the list! If we provide everything they asked for except for one demo, I think it's enough. I've seen clans get on the list with less. This will be a huge success for us, so cross your fingers and hope for the best. I want PisTOLWhit to put in the request tomorrow.

We're on our way, SUN. Keep pwning!
(SIDE NOTE: Even though we lost all but one of these matches, I feel like each was a great learning experience for us all and it inspires me to want to get better, eventually, we'll be pwning the entire fuckin' cube.)

BaseX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: .   NEWS ALL AROUND (Some good, some bad) EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:07 am

yea i wasn't playin so great in ctf my comp froze n shit....then on desert idk what happen was playin ok but artic i warmed up and wooped em nice ss Back2BaseX
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit
Admin
PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALL AROUND (Some good, some bad)   NEWS ALL AROUND (Some good, some bad) EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:51 pm

This is very good. I will be making posts on how to record demos (must have an admin btw, unless server atuo-downloads. Most auto-downloading servers are the |BC| servers, especially match. Your must then download it after. I will make a tutorial so every1 knows), but with one demo, that ctf screen, and atleast one demo from CTF mines, i think we'll be fine.

The official AC Discussion board is HERE

The Clan Registration post is HERE

I suggest all members register there (shows our numbers, even if you dont plan on posting. USE TAGS!)

There will be a more in-depth post, time-allowing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALL AROUND (Some good, some bad)   NEWS ALL AROUND (Some good, some bad) Empty

Back to top Go down

NEWS ALL AROUND (Some good, some bad)
Page 1 of 1