Stoner Underground Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stoner Underground Nation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
/SRH/Back2BaseX (310)
{SUN} Getting our ass haned to us Vote_lcap{SUN} Getting our ass haned to us Voting_bar{SUN} Getting our ass haned to us Vote_rcap 
Atlas (287)
{SUN} Getting our ass haned to us Vote_lcap{SUN} Getting our ass haned to us Voting_bar{SUN} Getting our ass haned to us Vote_rcap 
Hiroki (258)
Wolf (210)
/SRH/PillMatic (192)
=CTK=GIR (179)
Cabanaw (166)
PisTOLWhit (162)
KamiKaZe (160)
/SRH/Weez (150)
{SUN} Playlist

{SUN} Getting our ass haned to us

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ReApEr
SUN Member
ReApEr

{SUN} Getting our ass haned to us Empty
PostSubject: {SUN} Getting our ass haned to us   {SUN} Getting our ass haned to us EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:22 pm

lol Everyone Knows how much i hate this ma. But that is no excuse to what happen
This clan either really good or today is just my off day.

{SUN} Getting our ass haned to us Picture1i
Back to top Go down
wasabi
SUN Member
wasabi

PostSubject: Re: {SUN} Getting our ass haned to us   {SUN} Getting our ass haned to us EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:58 pm

no they suck you had an off day
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
wasabi
SUN Member
wasabi

PostSubject: Re: {SUN} Getting our ass haned to us   {SUN} Getting our ass haned to us EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:58 pm

but it is okay
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
DR.PEPPER

PostSubject: Re: {SUN} Getting our ass haned to us   {SUN} Getting our ass haned to us EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:12 pm

So you mean the SUN clan is NOT invincible? Razz

Wish there was some sort of spectator mode people could join. Looks like it was a good match.
Back to top Go down
/SRH/Back2BaseX
Burnouts
Burnouts
/SRH/Back2BaseX

PostSubject: Re: {SUN} Getting our ass haned to us   {SUN} Getting our ass haned to us EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:16 pm

It hurts to see, bro!
My eyes, they're burning. ~_~

On a serious note, though.
It happens, and that's all good.
Without failure there can be no success.
There is always room for improvement, which is always good to keep in mind. :]
Back to top Go down
ReApEr
SUN Member
ReApEr

PostSubject: Re: {SUN} Getting our ass haned to us   {SUN} Getting our ass haned to us EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:18 pm

The funny thing is sharp actually says in the middle of the game "Wtf i'm one of the weakest players in the clan and i have a higher score than reaper" i gave up after that and went to go kill some bots on easy to fix my wounded pride
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit
Admin
PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: {SUN} Getting our ass haned to us   {SUN} Getting our ass haned to us EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:06 pm

lol ACTUALLY Wolly and Byrus are both very skilled players (Ive 1v1 both on desert before, which by the way is their favorite map) and it is no shame to lose to them or anyone. Losing if one of the most valuable experiences, because you learn form it. And not just learn skill, but learn players. Even if you lose, see how they play. Little idiosyncrasies can become huge advantages later once you memorize them. Always look for opportunity to learn in any endeavor you take.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {SUN} Getting our ass haned to us   {SUN} Getting our ass haned to us Empty

Back to top Go down

{SUN} Getting our ass haned to us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stoner Underground Nation  :: General Discussion :: Screen Shots & Misc. Images-
Jump to: