Stoner Underground Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stoner Underground Nation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
/SRH/Back2BaseX (310)
Training Sessions Vote_lcapTraining Sessions Voting_barTraining Sessions Vote_rcap 
Atlas (287)
Training Sessions Vote_lcapTraining Sessions Voting_barTraining Sessions Vote_rcap 
Hiroki (258)
Wolf (210)
/SRH/PillMatic (192)
=CTK=GIR (179)
Cabanaw (166)
PisTOLWhit (162)
KamiKaZe (160)
/SRH/Weez (150)
{SUN} Playlist

Training Sessions

Go down 
+4
wasabi
/SRH/Weez
PisTOLWhit
=CTK=GIR
8 posters
AuthorMessage
=CTK=GIR
SUN Member
=CTK=GIR

Training Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Training Sessions   Training Sessions EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:13 am

Hey, just a suggestion, we should have clan training sessions, just to get better. It would be kinda fun. Of course i would lead them and to do that I would need to have admin powers on our server Twisted Evil MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But seriously we should do it.
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit
Admin
PisTOLWhit

Training Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Sessions   Training Sessions EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:52 pm

Sounds righteous. Please post times that are good for you here and we can start getting sum kind of idea as to what works for people best.

My times are Wednesday through Monday from 5pm Eastern to whatever time a.m.
Back to top Go down
/SRH/Weez

/SRH/Weez

Training Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Sessions   Training Sessions EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:05 am

This Sounds Minty Fresh to me. It would also give us a chance to know each other a little better. Im down for sure

Im not on during any specific time but i try to get on often.
Back to top Go down
wasabi
SUN Member
wasabi

Training Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Sessions   Training Sessions EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:07 am

I like the idea almost as much as i like pie i am good on the weekends
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
Master

Master

Training Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Sessions   Training Sessions EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:06 pm

Yes is a great idea the members should train between us
Back to top Go down
/SRH/Back2BaseX
Burnouts
Burnouts
/SRH/Back2BaseX

Training Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Sessions   Training Sessions EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:18 pm

Word.

I'm always good once I'm awake.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki
SUN Member

Training Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Sessions   Training Sessions EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:12 pm

ok sure
i definitely need training Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Training Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Sessions   Training Sessions EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:47 am

But mostly guys, we should train on CTF maps. Honestly, we (by that I mean SUN) suck in CTF compared to other clans so we should train on one specific map, (I was thinking depot, mines, desert3?).

Because in the other clan matches they always ask for depot matches and we play them, once we start shooting them, they run like fuck to a health akimbo, or when they're out of ammo they know exactly where an ammo box is, or even right before they are going to get our flag, they get the vest.

So we should start training in some very, very, well knowns AC maps that people normally ask for so that we get to know the map like the back of our hand.

Just thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Sessions   Training Sessions Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Sessions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stoner Underground Nation  :: Miscellaneous :: Suggestions-
Jump to: