Stoner Underground Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stoner Underground Nation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
/SRH/Back2BaseX (310)
That fucking green shit on the sides. Vote_lcapThat fucking green shit on the sides. Voting_barThat fucking green shit on the sides. Vote_rcap 
Atlas (287)
That fucking green shit on the sides. Vote_lcapThat fucking green shit on the sides. Voting_barThat fucking green shit on the sides. Vote_rcap 
Hiroki (258)
Wolf (210)
/SRH/PillMatic (192)
=CTK=GIR (179)
Cabanaw (166)
PisTOLWhit (162)
KamiKaZe (160)
/SRH/Weez (150)
{SUN} Playlist

That fucking green shit on the sides.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
P3D0B34R
SUN Member
P3D0B34R

That fucking green shit on the sides. Empty
PostSubject: That fucking green shit on the sides.   That fucking green shit on the sides. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:28 pm

I don't mind the look of the green shit on the sides of the webpage, but the fact that it is ANIMATED is what annoys me... please unanimate it for the love of God lol.

that is all XD
Back to top Go down
PisTOLWhit
Admin
PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Fully Agreed   That fucking green shit on the sides. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:07 pm

I have admin powers but dont know how to use them. lol
Back to top Go down
Atlas
Admin
Atlas

PostSubject: Re: That fucking green shit on the sides.   That fucking green shit on the sides. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:32 pm

np, i think i can fix that Very Happy, kinda liked that it was moving tho lol its a blast to look at after smoking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sunclan.forumotion.net
PisTOLWhit
Admin
PisTOLWhit

PostSubject: Re: That fucking green shit on the sides.   That fucking green shit on the sides. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:43 pm

truu that, but it is eye hurting to the non=stoned and laggy on crappier comps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That fucking green shit on the sides.   That fucking green shit on the sides. Empty

Back to top Go down

That fucking green shit on the sides.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stoner Underground Nation  :: Miscellaneous :: Suggestions-
Jump to: